Sunday 24 August 2014

newsletter .....

Hello All,

I just sent off my first Mailchimp Newsletter ..... exciting and stressful at the same time!  For those of you who follow my blog and would like to receive this letter, I have added a 'subscribe' button on the side of my blog.  For those who have already subscribed - a big thank you.  There is nothing terribly exciting in the first Newletter ..... just a save the date for my Open Studio days in October.

A week of learning ..... first Fiona kindly showed me how to use Mailchimp and Pic Monkey and now I have just learnt that you can drag something from your email and drop it here on the post page.  Life is full of wonders ..... and yet somehow I miss the lovely old days of 'snail mail' and those beautiful handwritten letters we used to receive, and horde.  



susan bowers open studio .....



 

susan bowers

open studios - october 10 and 11th 

 

Steph McLennan, Jinty Stockings, Katie Wells and I are hosting two Open Studio days and invitations will come out in a few weeks.  This is a 'save the date' newsletter ...... sometimes a few weeks is not enough notice to set a day aside to visit The Range and our Studios.  So here is some early advice ..... with the hope that many of you may find your way up to Montville.  Come alone, come with friends, maybe make a day of it by having lunch somewhere enjoying the view - however you come, it will be lovely to see you here in the studio.

I have been working quite hard this year, in between travels, both with the collaborative work Fiona Dempster and I make and exploring some new ideas of my own.  There is always so much to show and tell when visitors come to the studio.

This is my first Newsletter - the first of many I hope.  There are those of you who have subscribed to my list, others who have asked me to let them know when I am doing things in my studio and others I have added from my contacts list.  Please feel free to unsubscribe from this list should you not wish to receive my newsletters.  I certainly do not plan to bombard you with mail .... probably every couple of months I will give you a brief snap shot of what is happening here in my studio in Montville.
 

August 23rd 2014

See more of my work here.


4 comments:

  1. Hi SB - well done - great newsletter. B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barry - I had a great teacher. Just had to try and remember everything!

      Delete
  2. So now Susan, how do I get to you form France with the least time and expense so I can see your work in person and be able to buy some to put on my walls here ! I must go now and start to flap my arms as its a long way to fly. Seriously I do so wish I could be there, see where you live and how you work. I'm hoping that there will be a chance for me to see some work and also prices - you just get better and better - truly inspiring work, beautiful. Diane.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My next year projects will be a website and shop - I have Mastercard and Visa organised already ..... just still trying to work out the rest in my mind before I race into it. Thanks so much for that huge vote of confidence Diane. x

      Delete

I appreciate your comments - thank you!